Is there anything better than a delicious beef tenderloin dinner? Well, what about if you have leftover beef tenderloin? You can use it to make some amazing dishes! In this blog post, we will give you four recipes for delicious meals that you can make with leftover beef tenderloin. So the next time you have a big piece of meat left over, don’t despair! These recipes will help you turn that into a fantastic meal.
Why Is Beef Tenderloin So Highly Valued?
The beef tenderloin is a prized cut of meat because it is so tender. This muscle is not used for much activity, so the meat is very tender and juicy. The beef tenderloin can be roasted, grilled, or sautéed and it will be delicious every time.
If you have leftover beef tenderloin, there are several recipes that you can make.
Roast Beef Sandwich
One option is to make a simple roast beef sandwich. Slice the beef thin and layer it on a fresh baguette with some horseradish mayo, arugula, and tomatoes. Another option is to make beef tacos. Season the sliced beef with chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, and salt then brown in a hot skillet. Serve in soft tortillas with shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, and sour cream.
Another great option is beef stew.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups diced potatoes, rinsed (1/2 inch)
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1 cup small white button mushrooms
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup fresh baby green pea (or frozen)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb beef tenderloin, fat trimmed (cut in 1 1/2 inch pieces)
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
– In a large nonstick skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter with the olive oil over high heat. Add the potatoes, carrots, and mushrooms.
– Stir in the broth, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to low; simmer for 30 minutes. Stir in the chopped onion and cook until it is translucent, about 10 minutes more. Season with additional salt if needed before serving. Serve immediately while hot.
– Add onion, garlic and peas; cook for 1 minute until fragrant, stirring occasionally. Cover and set aside while cooking the meat in another pan.
– In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, melt the remaining butter.
– In a small mixing bowl, combine the salt and pepper. Sprinkle the meat with 1/4 teaspoon salt and the pepper; add it to the skillet and cook 2 to 4 minutes, turning the meat until browned on all sides.
– Serve over rice or noodles. Combine in a large mixing dish and stir thoroughly. Pour into a platter. Bring wine and broth to a boil in the skillet for 10 seconds- Pour over the stew and serve.
Or you can try to create a small culinary masterpiece – Beef Stroganoff. Beef stroganoff is a delicious and easy dinner recipe that you can make in just 20 minutes. It’s perfect for those busy weeknights when your family needs something fast yet tasty! The best part? This dish only takes ten ingredients (although I recommend buying organic beef). To give it an extra boost, try serving this classic Russian dish over egg noodles or rice instead of traditional pasta.
- Organic beef tenderloin leftovers, diced into small cubes
- 1 minced onion
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 tablespoon of all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of organic milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt, fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 cup of sour cream (or more if you like it really creamy)
- 3 tablespoons of finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
– In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté the diced beef in the butter until browned.
– Add the onion and cook until translucent.
– Sprinkle in the flour and stir well to combine.
– Add the milk, salt, pepper, Dijon mustard, garlic, and sour cream. Stir well and bring to a gentle simmer.
– Cook for about ten minutes, or until the sauce has thickened.
– Stir in the fresh parsley and serve over cooked egg noodles or rice. Enjoy!
Follow These Easy Recipes!
There are many different recipes that can be made with leftover beef tenderloin. For instance, Beef stroganoff is a classic Russian dish that is perfect for those busy weeknights. All of the recipes are easy to follow and do not require a lot of ingredients. So go ahead and experiment with some new dishes tonight!