Criterion Refrigerators is a company located in the United States that manufactures criterion refrigerators. They have been manufacturing criterion refrigerators since 1989 and are well known for their criterion refrigerators.
What Is Criterion Refrigerators?
Criterion trademark is famous for its household appliances like freezers, refrigerators, microwave ovens etc. It is a good brand for people who want to buy their first home appliances at affordable price. Criterion manufactures several different types of fridge with different capacities that can fulfill all customer needs. Criterion is one of those manufacturers that offer additional warranty on its products as well.
Criterion refrigerators provide many advantages to consumers including the huge variety, easy installation and maintenance work. Other features are:
- Criterion refrigerators are made up on stainless steel or aluminum body.
- The chosen material must be rust free, corrosion resistant and strong enough for everyday use. A great deal of thought also goes into whether it will require insulation; this can increase weight but has its benefits too because more insulation means less energy wasted.
- Criterion company manufactures fridges according to global standards set out by international bodies like ISO 9000: 2008 & BIS.
Who is the Owner of Criterion trademark?
The Owner of Criterion trademark is Menard Inc. which has been manufacturing refrigerators since 1916. Menards also sells other home appliances such as dishwashers, air conditio ners, microwaves and more.
FAQ about Criterion fridges line
- Are there any Criterion Garage Fridge?
Yes, Criterions 13.8-cubic-foot freezer is ideal for keeping food on hand. Your food and the inside of your freezer will remain frozen thanks to the automated defrost feature.
- What about Criterion Mini Fridge?
The elegant and space-saving Criterion3.3-Cubic-Foot Compact Refrigerator with Freezer Compartment allows you to store all of your favorite foods. This refrigerator has several useful storage functions to preserve food fresh and organized.
- What model of Criterion fridges is ENERGY STAR rated?
Criterion top-mount refrigerator is ENERGY STAR certified refrigerator. It means up to 30% greater efficiency compared with standard models in the same class. The temperature can be carefully controlled with an easy-to-use temperature control that helps you save money on energy expenses.
Reliable American Brand
So, if you’re looking for a reliable brand, Criterion is the perfect choice. With 100% money back guarantee and expert installation service included with any purchase of new appliances, it has everything anyone could want in an appliance company. Contact us today to learn more about this great deal!